Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Humpdizzle Dumpdizzle....

Ok so the title is a little crazy. My idea for the fan fiction is to Humpdy Dumpdy in a modern Gangster setting. I had this idea before i left for the states and now that im back it time to put it on paper. The main conflict of the story is why would Humpdy (Humpdizzle) fall off a wall?
Was it suicide? Was he pushed? The cast will include many crazy characters i.e The 3 little pigs will star as the 3 crooked police. Snow white and the 7 dwarfs will appear as snow white and the 7 drug lords. Alot of crazy stuff like this will be going on. I hope it turns out well

5 comments:

Z!L@n said...

hey thomos it seems very interesting..looking forward to see your complete story..wish you best with your writing...

bengman said...

This has the potential to be very entertaining.

I'm looking forward to it :)

Anonymous said...

Oh here's a twist.. Thomas being creative? What? Never! =)

I look forward to reading this.

Beautiful Disaster said...

Tommy!
I'm soooo looking foward 2 reading this one.

You should develop further!
OMG... this could be the break of the century!!

Beautiful Disaster said...

i LOVE IT!!